Management Lean Sigma White Belt provides management with knowledge of the terminology and approach to achieving a continuous improvement initiative using Lean Sigma. The program is delivered in line with your organisation’s goals. It will allow management to evaluate the impact on their own organisation and determining the initial deployment requirements while enhancing their knowledge of the system.
Management will be provided with a clear understanding of the reasons for using a Lean Sigma initiative in your organisation and how to engage with it. They will be advised of the objectives of your organisation using the four key themes of Lean Sigma (Voice of the Customer, Respect, Elimination of Waste, Reduction of Variation) and how they can play their role. It will set the basis for continuous improvement project team development within the organisation.
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma and its Synergy
- Brief History of Lean Sigma
- Introduction to Lean Sigma Techniques
- Voice of Customer
- Respect and Involvement
- Elimination of Waste
- Reduction of Variation
- A Systematic Approach – DMAIC/DMADV
- Project Deployment, selection and structure
- Discussion on Management role
- Dealing with difficulties
- Next steps
Who should attend